Sunday, February 28, 2010

What I've got so far.

Ugh... I'm the worst for updating this thing. BUT, on the contrary to my blog, I've been doing way better at this guitar thing than I thought I would. I've been learning a bunch of new and different songs. I've memorized the basic D, A and G chord, as well as the C, Em, Am and some more. I keep pushing my limits, seeing how far I can or can't go. With that said, my goal has now changed. As I mentioned before, I wont have that Iron and Wine song learned on time, but I plan on perfecting a couple of songs, working on my strumming (something I've been really struggling with), and learn to sing and play.
I plan on uploading a video, I've just had a bit of trouble getting my webcam to work, and being able to upload it on youtube, but I will make sure I have atleast 1 up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment